Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:53:38 -0700
From:      matthew zeier <matthew@intelenet.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot problem with Mylex DAC960 - help ?

I installed 4.1.1 on an Intel ISP 2150 with a Mylex AcceleRAID 250.  The
fireware on the controller is 4.06 .

After install and while it starts to boot I get:

BTX loader 1.00  BTX version is 1.01
Console: internal video/keyboard
BIOS drive A: is disk0
BIOS drive C: is disk1
BIOS 636kB/523200kB available memory

FreeBSD/i386 bootstrap loader, Revision 0.8
(jkh@narf.osd.bsdi.com, Mon Sep 25 23:47:21 GMT 2000)

It hangs right there.  Anyone run into this and resolve it?

According to the mailing list archives, I should be able to boot off the
Mylex.

Thanks.

- mz

--
matthew zeier -  "There ain't no rules around here. We're trying to
accomplish something." - Thomas Edison