Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:50:48 -0700 (MST)
From:      Technical Director <trodat@ultratrends.com>
To:        Gregory Stearns <stearns@mail.com>
Cc:        Free BSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: http from command line

Hello,

>From the command line you can use an assortment of tools, even telnet if
you want... ;)

www <== Wow, this one is fun. Probably already installed.
lynx <== Can be a security nightmare depending on what your computer is
         being used for.
elinks <== Haven't used it myself but I found it in /usr/ports/www/.
links <== Haven't used but again, found it in /usr/ports.
netrik <== Again in /usr/ports/.

You might find more by going:

make search key="browser"

in the /usr/ports tree if it is installed.

Configuring Xwindows? As in, I have it installed and now want to create
the XF86Config file I will subsequently use or I don't have it installed
and want to.

R.