Date:      Tue, 10 Jul 2018 08:28:03 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, svn-src-head@freebsd.org
Subject:   All the builds on arthur.nyi.freebsd.org seem to be getting PostBuildScript having: . . . libpython3.6m.so.1.0: Undefined symbol "getrandom@FBSD_1.5"

[PostBuildScript] - Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-head-armv6-build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins5219713071838772045.sh
+ ./freebsd-ci/artifact/post-link.py
/usr/local/lib/libpython3.6m.so.1.0: Undefined symbol "getrandom@FBSD_1.5"
Build step 'Execute Scripts' changed build result to UNSTABLE

I looked around at a bunch of yellow-status vs. green-status builds and
yellow was always from arthur.nyi.freebsd.org in what I looked at. But
I did not eliminate all others in the process. Everything that I found
from arthur.nyi.freebsd.org was yellow-status.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com
( dsl-only.net went