Date:      Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:44:20 +1100 (EST)
From:      caleb <destroyingculture@netspace.net.au>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        caleb <destroyingculture@netspace.net.au>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, RW <list-freebsd-2004@morbius.sent.com>
Subject:   RE: pine

Hi everyone,
            Thanks Gwen and Ted for your feedback. I am using an ADSL
modem, basically a POTS network terminal. I am thinkng of
switching ISP's, registering a domain and setting up my own mail server.
The ISP I am using (according to thier 'technical support') does not use
any encryption with the POP server and I am able to telnet into the SMTP
server on port 25 and have my way with it. I have installed ipgrab so I
can see for myself the information transmitted on rl0 and tun0. I also
plan to try thunderbird (*sigh* I have to use X), to see if there is any
difference between it's connection and pine's

Thanks again,

caleb.

P.S - as for hollywood movies, 'Takedown' - enough said :)

--
There is no spoon