Date:      Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:35:40 +0200
From:      Nico Meijer <nico@zeus.piweb.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: apache & php3 question

Hi,

[I think you might want to check your MUA's wrapping]

> This looks like it does make a lot of sense. After changing and restarting apache, it only works partially. Most pages get parsed, but for some reason, my index.php3 gets downloaded when called from the browser.

Have you tried blaming the browser? In other words: clear all its cache
and try again. Any proxies between you and the server?

> For some other reason php includes seem to not work, but this might be another problem, with the php installation. I'd be thankful for a hint on this nevertheless ;)

Turn on/up php's error reporting and I'm sure you'll find out what's
wrong pretty soon.

If it's a production box, turn on/up logging to syslog and tail whatever
log appropriate.

HTH... Nico