Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:28:23 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Chris Piazza <cpiazza@home.net>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, Yuri Mironoff <yuri@codeforge.com>
Subject:   Re: Code Forge ported to FreeBSD

Chris Piazza wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 11, 1999 at 06:59:52PM -0600, Wes Peters wrote:
> >
> > I'll be glad to help, as soon as I can download the damn thing and actually
> > run it.  ;^)
> >
> > Maybe Yuri can help here?  I have the Reg Code they emailed me, but cannot
> > get the download page to actually get me any code.
>
> I had to try three or four times, but it did work eventually.

Yeah, me too.  I've got a program due tomorrow for a client, so I'm finishing
it up using CodeForge.  When I'm done, I should be ready to write a review,
and to help with a press release.  Of course, that'll be after I finish my
Daemon News column, which is already late as usual, and the program, which
my client really really needs NOW.  <Sigh>

Busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest,

http://softweyr.com/                                           wes@softweyr.com