Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:29:48 +0200
From:      Pascal Pype <pascal.pype@skynet.be>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   What a distro!

Hello Free BSD
  users ,
  developers,
  admins,
  maintainers and
  whoever is responsible for that briljant piece of software.

Free BSD release 4.8 runs flawlessly on my old pentium I
box. It grossly outperforms the Slackware , SusSe and Mandrake
linux distros that were present on that same box before. In
my humble opinion those three linux distros performed a
fine job. A Slackware linux already runs on a second
pentium III box. The following question appeared : "Why not
try out a BSD flavour ?" It seems that also BSD is able of
clustering several machines into one powerful parallel
beast. So the old pentium I PC gets equiped with Free BSD
release 4.8 instead of the three linux-es it had before.
The performance was really astonishing. No wonder , why
Apple choose a BSD derivative to forge its Darwin MAC OS X
kernel from.

CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP UP TO EXCELLENT WORK , GENTLEMEN!!!

Yours , sincerely.