Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:07:13 +0200
From:      Rene de Vries <rene@canyon.demon.nl>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic from within jail

Hackers,

I was playing arnound with jail (mostly to see how/if it worked). After
setting up a environment a la jail(8) I started jail. Everything worked fine.

When I tried to mount an filesystem via nfs the system paniced. The
filesystems physical location is on the same machine as the jail is on.

So, in short:

telnet river 		<--- river is the "jail" on my machine "grand"
...login....
$su
#mount -t nfs grand:/usr/src /usr/src
panic: page fault

If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Rene

BTW: does this have anything to do with kern/4021, or should I submit a bug?
--
Rene de Vries                        http://www.tcja.nl mailto:rene@tcja.nl