Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Beattie <beattie@aracnet.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some ideas on the evolution of -CURRENT

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <Pine.LNX.4.10.9904121039060.1232-100000@shell2.aracnet.com> Brian Beattie writes:
> : All these offers to test 1460 support are quite hearting.  However; with
> : out a pcmcia interface it is unlikely, that I will be able make much
> : progress in that direction.  Whan I have a working aic driver I would
> : suggest that some who has access to a 1460 volenteer write the support, or
> : maybe even do the whole thing.
>
> I'll be happy to add pcmcia support to an aic driver.  I have done
> that to other drivers in the past, and have a SlimSCSI card that I can
> get access to for testing.
>
> However, I need an aic driver to do that with first :-).  What's the
> eta on this one?
>
> Warner

I have to admit, that while I am making some progress the eta is still
several weeks :).  I know where I am heading, I am making progress, but
since this is happening in my free time it is moving slowly.

Brian Beattie            | The only problem with
beattie@aracnet.com      | winning the rat race ...
www.aracnet.com/~beattie | in the end you're still a rat