Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:21:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matthew Emmerton <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        Francis Poulin <tbpices@tbaytel.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About getting the CDs in Canada?

> I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Which company carries your CDs
> or were can I buy it. I do not use credit cards. I simply need the
> name of a store. Francis Poulin

I'm not sure of any stores off-hand that carry FreeBSD up there.  (I have
a hard enough time trying to find it in Toronto or Kitchener!)

Are you looking for the complete 4-volume set, or just the first CD which
is all you need to get up and running?  (If you've got a high-speed
Internet connection, such as TBTel DSL, then the other 3 CDs aren't really
needed.)

I'd be willing to make a copy of my FreeBSD-4.2 set and send it to you for
the cost of the media.

--
Matt Emmerton