Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:08:15 -0600
From:      "Derek Young" <DerekYoung@easy.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   creative extigy

Good news and bad news. The extigy does to some extint
follow the USB Audio protocol.

Bad news: when I got the existing uaudio module to
recognize the extigy (only had to modify one line) it
caused a kernel crash when I tried to play any music.

I have another uaudio device called a eDio AS-100 that
uaudio recognizes without modification that also causes
the same crash.. supervisor read, page not present, blah
blah blah.

I am running STABLE, not CURRENT.. does anyone
running STABLE have any usb audio devices working?

Is something just straight up wrong with it? I just
downloaded all the USB audio specs, and I will spend a lot
of time on this.. grr, i NEED (not want) audio working on
my laptop, grin.

Derek

easy.com
This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only.  Not all subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.