Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:59:35 -0700
From:      "Hans Christensen" <hansc@datamatrix.com>
To:        "Adrian Mugnolo" <adrianm@yahoo-inc.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: site.config.m4 irritation

Hi, and thanks for the reply. I looked at that as well and only saw `uucp'
stuff in there. As kind of a gut reaction, it didn't feel right but it can't
hurt to try. When I did the make on the 8.12.6 port, site.config.m4 was
found right where all of the web documents said that I would find it - under
devtools/Site/site.config.m4. I also tried just dropping my configs (which
are supposed to go into site.config.m4) into a sendmail.mc file, but to no
avail as well. The closest analog that I can see seems to be under ostype. I
would then need to create a Site directory and place it there... Maybe that
ends up being right, I don't know. I also dug through the macros looking for
reference to it but to no avail.

Regards,
-Hans