Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:26:09 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   errno definitions

I am trying to compile some code (not mine, but it is proprietary) that
compiles on Linux and Irix, but not on FreeBSD. The problem I am running
into is that the program makes use of the following definitions from
errno.h:

        EMULTIHOP and ENOLINK.

I looked in a Linux <errno.h> header file and found the following
definitions:

#define ENOLINK         67      /* Link has been severed */
#define EMULTIHOP       72      /* Multihop attempted */

The numbers in the FreeBSD errno.h file go up to 86. So I was thinking I
could construct a local header file with these definitions using 87 and
88. Or can someone recommend equivalent functions that I could replace
these definitions with?

Thanks.
--
Glenn Johnson