Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:52:15 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   links policy question

Is it our general policy that links should work if you're browsing
locally?

If you read FAQ 1.9, it points to

 URL="../../articles/contributors/staff-core.html"

If you build the doc tree with the defaults, you don't get the split
html pages.  (Or I'm on crack and have things set incorrectly on my
system, always a very real possibility.)

So, is this how it's supposed to build?  Should it be corrected to
point to article.html#staff-core?

==ml

--
Michael Lucas