Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:18:16 +0000
From:      Ben Haysom <ben.haysom@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello List

Thing is, it should be so straightforward, but I've stumped loads of
people with it.

I have a small home network, atm an XP PC, a XP laptop, and the
FreeBSD 5.1 machine.
I am connected to the internet with an unknown modem from my ISP.

I've bought a D-Link 300 and attched it to the FreeBSD Box.
I want to use that to connect to my ADSL, and have the rest of the
network share the connction.
Part of the network is wireless, the rest standard Cat5 with a 4 port
Netgear hub.

I can't get it to work.

Obviously that ain't enough details, what else do I need to post?

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:09:27 +0100, Albert Shih <shih@math.jussieu.fr> wrot=
e: