Date:      Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:52:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD amd64 List <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ocaml or Unison port working for anyone?

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>> Why do some ports require i386? Instructions not supported by gcc in
>> AMD64?
>
> Non-portable assumptions in the code (e.g. sizeof(void *) == sizeof(int))

I had never looked at those error logs before but it seemed like the port
compiled and there were errors deleting some files. Since I could not
find any build errors tried to look at other report logs to see how
errors look, but the handfull I tried none had logs. :-(

> http://pointyhat.freebsd.org.

I was looking at the "by error type vs build environment". How often is
that run? The date on top was from late May.

Also on the "last run 5.X" many of the ports don't have any logs. What
does that mean? At first I thought maybe it meant they compiled ok, but looking
for ports I have compiled, none was found so the complete list seems like
it's broken ports.