Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 1998 21:17:35 -800
From:      walton@nordicdms.com (Dave Walton)
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I'm looking for powerful and simple to administer (I hope that's not
an oxymoron) SMTP, POP3, and mailing list servers.  Right now we are
using Post.Office from www.software.com, which is delightfully easy to
work with through its web interface and is supposed to have been
designed with a careful eye on security.  (Both of those details being
a far cry from everything I've heard about sendmail.)

The problem is that we are outgrowing the 10 mailbox and 2 mailing
list restriction on their free version, and do not yet have the budget
to register it with the capacity we need.

I would very much like to hear any recommendations you all may have.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Walton
Webmaster, Postmaster                   Nordic Entertainment Worldwide
walton@nordicdms.com                          http://www.nordicdms.com