Date:      Mon, 08 Apr 2013 15:48:45 -0500
From:      Joshua Isom <jrisom@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 9.1 panics on a daily basis

What happens when it panics?  Does it drop into a debugger or reboot
automatically?  If it goes to the debugger, type dump, let it dump, then
type reboot.  You'll need to add `dumpdev="AUTO"` to your rc.conf and
have a swap partition to use, a few gigs will suffice.  You don't need
it to be twice the size of your ram.