Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 10:50:05 +0200
From:      Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The chat charter.

Eivind Eklund writes:

> If Doug supplies the cage,

	Check.

> I can supply DES (I have physical access - he's a coworker),

	Check.

> so you just need to supply Brett, and we'd have all
> the necessary ingredients.

	Ah, there's the catch.

	Can someone please catch Brett Glass, preferably with a lasso,
	and pack him with food + water + styrafoam bits in a 4" x 2" x 2"
	wooden crate.  Remember the holes for air!

	Wrap, label and ship to:

	Eivind Eklund
	c/o Yes Interactive AS
	Idrettsveien 10
	N-1400 Ski
	Norway

	Remeber:
	Don't give him water
	Don't expose him to sunlight
	Don't ever, ever let him on -chat after midnight.

> Don't you think we could earn some extra cash by putting this on video
> and selling it at FreeBSDmall?

	It's all yours.

--
Division by Zero error -- multiplying by zero to recover.