Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:26:24 -0400
From:      "Nick LoPresti" <nick@chromatix.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sorry about that

I recently cross-posted a message and found out that that really pisses
people off.  This is my semi-formal apology.  Sorry about that.
I will now post my question to this list and this list only.

I have a FreeBSD box sitting behind a Microsoft Proxy Server.  I want the
FreeBSD box to be able to reach the internet via SOCKS.  I have downloaded,
installed, and played a great deal with this software.  I can't seem to get
it to work.  Could someone help me out?  Possibly send me an example config
file and then tell me what to do to get applications to work....
I am pretty damn far in the dark with this.  I am totally lost.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks a lot.

P.S.  Please, no reply's pertaining to using Microsoft Proxy Server or WinNT
at all.  I have my reasons for doing this.  WINSOCK proxy can do wonders....