Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:58:40 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Serial console in -current

Ok, so getting over my prior irritation about this, it occurs to me
that the flag concept is indicated because someone wants to use
something other than sio for serial console output.

Is this actually the case?

If not, I'll go ahead with the move to have the first sio port used as
the console if none are nominated via flags.