Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:48:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Loren Koss <loren@pciway.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BOOTP/TFTP..

Okay, I'm stumped.  I just got a great deal on this BayStack 253 hub, but
unfortunately it doesn't have a COM port to configure it.  It can be done
as a slave for another hub, or it can get its info from a BOOTP server.
Forgive me for being quite ignorant on this, but I can't seem to really
grasp what I need to do.

I downloaded the yale-tftpd package and installed in.  BTW, I am running
3.3-STABLE.  I don't quite understand what I need to put in the
/etc/bootptab file either.. I read the man pages and honestly, they are
quite cryptic to me.  Please can someone walk me through the steps.  Thank
you very much.  I am happy to provide any more info, its just I don't even
know what you will need to help me.

Thank you,
Loren Koss