Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 98 09:06:51 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        d.i@gmx.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KDE for 3.0?

Hello,

If you have a fast connection to the Internet, you can rebuild KDE from
the ports (just go to /usr/ports/x11/kde ; make install (as root)).
I "made" the port wednesday, and everything seems ok.

Else, you can add the package (pre-compiled) via /stand/syinstall (you
will still have to load binaries from the 'Net)

	TfH

PS : if you have the CDs from  2.2.7-R, there are the distfiles on one of
the CDs (you won't have to download all the sources from the Internet in
case you "make" from the port)