Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 1995 15:38:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Owens <owensc@enc.edu>
To:        questions list FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   telnet: ^j instead of ENTER ?

If I telnet from one FreeBSD 2.0.5-R to another and run pkg_manage, I
must hit CTRL-J where I'd normally hit ENTER.  If I telnet in from a
Windows box or login at the console, it works normally.

This isn't a big deal (since I've figured out the CTRL-J thing), but it
has a buggy sort of feel to me.  Any ideas what causes this?

later,
---
  Charles Owens					 Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X