Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:55:06 +0000 (GMT)
From:      David Carter-Hitchin <david@carter-hitchin.clara.co.uk>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Help With 'find' Syntax

Hi Drew,

This should find all files created or modified on 25th October:

find / -mtime 6 -ls -o -ctime 6 -ls

(As today is 31st October which is 6 days after 25th.  You may need to
widen your search a little with a seperate search with 7 as the paramter
as 6 may not catch files that were created over 6 * 24 hours ago (but were
still on the 25th); not sure about that).

HTH,
David