Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:49:44 +1000
From:      Michael Gratton <mike@vee.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Adaptec 2920?

Hi people,

I'm trying to get an Adaptec AHA-2920 working under 3.0-CURRENT, with
not much luck. The adapter has a single Sony DAT drive attached to it,
and everything is terminated corrctly. There's no ID conflicts or
anything.

The kernel is configured with aic0 and the usual scsi stuff.

Booting hangs after the "Waiting for SCSI devices to settle.." message.
The probe complains about somthing, but I lost the bit of paper the
messages were scribbled on (darn darn darn!).

Any ideas anywway? Thanks!
Mike.

PS: if this should be directed to -questions.. let me know.

--
? Mike Gratton - mike@vee.net
!       "I'd rather be anywhere doing anything"