Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:28:59 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   I dream of Chuck...

Last night I had this dream about Chuck (no it's not sexual).  The
whole thing was done in povray-style graphics.  In it Chuck is walking
with the Penguin up a steep incline to a 1000 foot cliff where a
caricatured Bill Gates is standing looking wistfully out over the
expanse before him.  He said, "I wish..." then both Chuck and the
Penguin push him off the cliff.  They listen to Gates screaming like a
baby and hollering about SCO on the way down, then they both laugh--
the Penguin this maniacal cackle, and Chuck this hearty belly laugh.
Then Chuck waves his pitchfork in an arc in front of them and chants
"include bridge.h" and a giant bridge made of sterling silver 1s and
0s appears.  Chuck and the Penguin walk off across it hand in hand
whistling show tunes.

Do you suppose it means something?