Date:      05 Aug 1999 11:39:33 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        regnauld@ftf.net (Phil Regnauld), markov@globalnet.co.uk, sfuqua@nas.nasa.gov, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, sfuqua@nothing.nas.nasa.gov
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD cures RSI

Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com> writes:
> Hmmm.  I wonder how the existance of mice has impacted the ability
> of the post-mouse generation to learn touch-typing.  Negatively,
> would be my guess...

Gah. I share an office with a web designer (no, really; he makes
really nice stuff, and good sales brochures too) who has one of those
new-fangled Mac thingies with the little round mouse. The guy *never*
uses the arrow keys, and very seldom uses the backspace key.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no