Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:52:55 -0600
From:      Jon Noack <noackjr@alumni.rice.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   www/squid maintainer timeout (again?)

No response from the maintainer for almost 2 weeks:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/58090

ports/58090 supersedes ports/56926 (among others) -- ports/56926 dates
back 6 weeks with no response from the maintainer.

There has been discussion on this (at least one other person has taken
to directly patching the port themselves as I do):
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports-bugs/2003-October/015730.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports-bugs/2003-October/015731.html

I know I've asked before
(http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2003-July/002983.html),
but this is getting ridiculous.  If I'm being too impatient, please tell
me -- this just seems like an eternity compared to other ports.

Jon Noack