Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:46:05 -0600
From:      Alejandro Valenzuela <lanjoe9@prodigy.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can the atheros driver be used in FreeBSD 4.9?

Hi everyone and thanks for reading this
I recently bought an EnGenius a/b/g miniPCI card, which uses the Atheros
chipset.

I was wondering if it was possible to use the atheros driver in FreeBSD
4.9, because my laptop doesn't seem to like the 5.2 Release ( gets stuck
before starting sysinstall when I try installing it, as it has
unfortunately done since 5.X ).

If so, where can I download it?

If it isn't possible to use the atheros driver, which loader.conf
"switches" would you recommend trying?
I suspect the computer freezes when polling the sound card (it does so
in FreeBSD 4.9), which is in pci1, I believe...

Thanks again and have a great time!