Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 03:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse Gross <jesse_gross@yahoo.com>
To:        Jason Halbert <jason@jason-n3xt.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 3com 3cSOHO100-TX problems

I am using the xl driver under the GENERIC kernel, and I configured it
through /stand/sysinstall. Everything seems to be working, except when
I boot the system runs very slow and when I tried pinging a computer on
my LAN it returns 'host is down'. I can ping the same computer from
Windows just fine, so I know its not a hardware or LAN problem. How did
you confiigure your NIC?

Thanks

Jesse Gross