Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 1998 23:53:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Kevin Day <toasty@home.dragondata.com>
Cc:        clash@tasam.com, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server Stability not good anymore

	Uhm.. it is somewhat your fault if you let your users to use as
much memory as they want. :) They are users and don't know any better
(nice? what nice?).

	I'd suggest limiting memory and cpu to your users via login class
features (look at /etc/login.conf). Thanks,

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org