Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:02:56 +0100
From:      Wayne Pascoe <freebsd-questions@penguinpowered.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up a cvsup server

Hi all,

Can anyone give me any pointers to setting up a server for all my other
boxen to cvsup from ?

What I'd like to do is have one box cvsup from the main freebsd cvsup
servers, but then for all my other boxen to be able to update both ports
and source from this central server.

The reason that I want to do this is that I've just upgraded openssh on
all of my machines twice this week. This has meant updating the ports
tree twice over 30 machines and this is a bit of a hit both on the
freebsd servers and my own pipes.

If anyone can advice on this, I would be truly greatful.

Regards,

--
Wayne Pascoe
Making numberplates