Date:      Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:32:44 -0400
From:      "George Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        "Eitan Adler" <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        "hiren panchasara" <hiren@strugglingcoder.info>, transport@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TCP rfc compliance

Thanks for the formatting, it's quite nice.

Hiren, before I dig into these, and its quite a list, are all of these
RFCs listed RFCs that we want to support
or are they just a list of RFCs that relate to TCP?  If its that latter
we'll need another column (WANT) for those
that are as yet unsupported or unknown.  I will eventually add a TEST
column to point to somewhere
that we keep a canonical test, once we have some :-)

Best,
George