Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:41:07 -0400
From:      Dave Chapeskie <dchapes@ddm.on.ca>
To:        ac199@hwcn.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR's in the queue

On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 12:40:46AM -0400, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, Dave Chapeskie wrote:
> > In addition I'd like to mention PR 6155, xvice a C64 emulator.  Tim
> > Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org> had looked at it but didn't commit it or
> > reply to my last query (which is now listed in the PR itself).

> I thought I did answer the "should I resubmit the port" question in
> private email --- sorry if you didn't get that for whatever reason.

Ah, I didn't get that message.

> However, please don't single me out unfairly.  I have enough things to
> take the heat for not acting on already, and this is not one of them.

I didn't mean to imply that this was your problem (although re-reading
my message I see that it sort of comes across that way, sorry about
that).  My intention was to ask for anyone to look at PR 6155.  I
mentioned your e-mail just so that anyone that saw it go by in this list
wouldn't think that it ment the port had been committed.

But that was all secondary (after all, that PR isn't that old), the real
reason I sent that message to offer to do some of the work in reviewing
and committing new ports.  I'll reiterate that offer now.  I'm not sure
what the policy is in giving commit privileges to the ports section
though.  Anyone know?

--
Dave Chapeskie, DDM Consulting
E-Mail: dchapes@ddm.on.ca