Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:17:31 -0400
From:      Gerrit Nagelhout <gnagelhout@sandvine.com>
To:        'John Baldwin' <jhb@FreeBSD.org>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Subject:   RE: STI, HLT in acpi_cpu_idle_c1

John Baldwin wrote:
> The ACPI C1 state is just a normal hlt.  Only states >= C2 are real
> ACPI-specific states.  Gerritt, did these lockups start
> happening recently
> and are these boxes running -current or are they running 5.2.1?
>
> --

These boxes are running -current (from a couple of weeks ago).  I
haven't tried running it on 5.2.1 yet.  We haven't run this
particular application on anything but -current because there is
not enough driver & disk support on RELENG_4.
I am now running the test with hlt disabled, and will let you know
if it locks up again.

Gerrit