Date:      01 Nov 2000 16:32:07 -0500
From:      Nat Lanza <magus@cs.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-afs@freebsd.org
Cc:        port-freebsd@central.org
Subject:   FreeBSD porting for OpenAFS

The OpenAFS mailing list I mentioned earlier now exists. Information
about it and archives can be found at:

I imagine that actual development and implementation traffic would be
more suited for port-freebsd, while freebsd-afs would be more suitable
for usage stuff.

For those so inclined, there is also a port-netbsd list at
central.org; I forget who's working on that, though.

Also, working with Tom Maher's changes, I've started trying to wrap my
head around the OpenAFS build system. It's not pretty. Fortunately,
alpha_dux40 is BSD-like enough that it works as a base to crib things
from.

--nat

--
nat lanza --------------------- research programmer, parallel data lab, cmu scs