Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 2003 19:04:06 +0100
From:      Marie-Lan Nguyen <marie-lan.nguyen@normalesup.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Related Publication

Hi,

There's a recent publication about BSD I'd like to report for your
"FreeBSD Related Publications" page:
<http://www.freebsd.org/publish.html>.

It's a French book (no CD included) from Emmanuel Dreyfus, a NetBSD
developer. It's a general introduction to all three *BSD, from
installation to administration and troubleshooting.

The full title is "BSD", coll. "Cahiers de l'administrateur", n°11244,
Eyrolles, 2003 (25EUR).

The related URL (from the publisher's Website) is:
<http://www.editions-eyrolles.com/php.informatique/Ouvrages/9782212112443.php3>;

--
Marie-Lan Nguyen
"I have only two things to say to you, Lord Tilbury. One is that you