Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:41:25 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Sam=20Pikesley?= <samdavidpikesley@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        advocacy@freeBSD.org
Subject:   A banana user reviews pineapples

I found that some things were better and some were
worse. I didn't bother to read any of the
documentation that came with either of them. I tried
to use a tool designed for grapefruits on the
pineapple, but it didn't work. I'm really waiting for
the release of pineapple2.0 so I can ignore the
documentation for that too...

;)

=====
FreeBSD: It Just Works