Date:      Sat, 08 Nov 2014 21:35:42 -0500
From:      "T. Michael Sommers" <tmsommers2@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Partition sized in bsdinstall partition editor

I'm trying to install 10.0 on a new machine with a 1 TB disk.  When I
enter partition sizes in the bsdinstall partition editor, I sometimes
get some odd results, in that the size displayed is different from what
I entered.  For instance, when I tried to enter 1 MB for the boot
partition, it displayed the size as 20 kB.  When I tried to enter 100 MB
for the /usr partition, it displayed 0.7 TB.  Some sizes gave negative
sizes.

Are these just bugs in how the size is displayed, or is there some other
problem?

--
T.M. Sommers -- tmsommers2@gmail.com -- ab2sb