Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:08:33 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        sanpei@sanpei.org (MIHIRA Yoshiro)
Cc:        yergeau@gloworm.Stanford.EDU, morganw@chemicals.tacorp.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FW: Linksys 10/100 PCMCIA card

>   And I will merge from current(MFC) soon(before 4.2-RELEASE, but
> latest installer(sysinstall) has bug, if you set list of free irq
> in sysinstall, that information did not relay to pccardd).

Hi!

Part of the problem I've have with the installer patches so far is
that I've received over 6 emails with various patches or patch
fragments in them and I'm still wondering when and where the
"definitive" patches are. :)  If you can get those to me, I'll
certainly be happy to commit them to -current and -stable or, if
you would like, you can simply commit them directly.  I don't
mind either way, I'm simply confused at the moment about which
patch to take. :)

- Jordan