Date:      Tue, 2 May 1995 14:18:20 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Tim Bernhardt <tim@plato.Chemietechnik.Uni-Dortmund.DE>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, tim@plato.Chemietechnik.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Tim Bernhardt), znek@beefree.ping.de
Subject:   ISDN drivers

Hi!

  Can anybody tell me what the current state of the development for
  ISDN drivers is? I've heard that Dr. Neuhaus cards are already
  supported by the latest SNAP release. Since Dr. Neuhaus cards are
  kinda expensive I am more looking into Teles cards. Aren't they
  more common, too? Will there be any support for Teles or other
  widely known ISDN cards? We currently own a Teles card and seek
  to connect our LAN to the Internet by using ISDN and FreeBSD.
  Offers for dedicated router software running DOS (with Teles support)
  are way too expensive.

  I really would appreciate your advice.
  Thanks in advance,
  tim bernhardt

--
---------"Please don't change color while I'm talking to you"----------
Tim Bernhardt                           HiWi fuer Systemadministration

tim@chemietechnik.uni-dortmund.de           CTG2 R613, Tel. 755 - 3034