Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 1998 21:13:04 +0300
From:      "Sergey Andreyev" <ase@nord.vostok.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How can I write downloaded FreeBSD 2.2.7 via ftp to CD's?

Hello!

I'm interesting subject, because I want to have a copy of installation of
FreeBSD on CD but don't know how to do it.
What must I do with pacckages, wich can not be written on one CD?
And what about folder packages/All/ and links in other packages/
directories?
What must I to do so that I can install my copy of FreeBSD from CD?

P.S. I can not buy CD's with FreeBSD because I live in Ukraine and it's cost
too much for me:-(
        I'm a novice in FreeBSD and if You can please tell me where can I
download any books about FreeBSD for free.

Please answer, it's very imortant for me. Sorry for bad English.

Thank You for Your answer and interesting of my problem!

With kind regards from Sergey Andreyev