Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:43:34 +0200
From:      "Barry Irwin" <bvi@itouchlabs.com>
To:        "John Angelmo" <john@veidit.net>, <isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: VPN solution

Unfortunately nothing that I'm aware of , however some well designed shell
scripts should be able to get you round most of the problems.

I use a script for the setkey settings where you drop a vpnname.cf file in a
directory, and its added from there.  You can also use load <vpnname> and
delete vpnname.

Should be able to do something similar with iksampd/racoon ( although I've
never really got the racoon include stuff working).

If you interested in discussing details contact me directly.

Regards,

Barry

--
Barry Irwin         bvi@itouchlabs.com                    Tel: