Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:22:28 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Gustau_P=C3=A9rez_i_Querol?= <gperez@entel.upc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: acpi resume related patch

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Gustau P=C3=A9rez i Querol
<gperez@entel.upc.edu> wrote:
> Al 25/01/2013 09:43, En/na Andriy Gapon ha escrit:
>

>> If you have ACPI suspend/resume working, if it used to work but stopped
>> working
>> at some time, if it never worked, but you are still hoping, could you
>> please
>> test the following patch and report back?
>>
>> http://svn.freebsd.by/files/acpi-apic-wakeup-final.patch
>>

>   Hi,
>
>   the patch applies cleanly. Suspend did work in the past and seem to wor=
> now. However resume did not work and still doesn't.
>
>   The problematic system is a Fujitsu laptop running AMD64 as today's hea=
d.

>   In the past I tried the usual things (like running without X(Intel with
> GEM/KMS), removing all possible hardware out the kernel, etc...) without
> joy. My home server runs AMD64 with gemenized Intel and suspend/resume do=
es
> work.
>
>   For any additional info, let me know.
>
>   Gustau
>

> --
>    Salut i for=C3=A7a,
>
>    Gustau

Very much the same on my ThinkPad T520. Suspend looks fine. Resume
turns on the backlight, but that's about it. No wireless and no
display. The power light continues to pulse, indicating the system
still considers itself suspended.
9.1-STABLE amd64 updated today. Patch applied cleanly. Intel Wireless
card (iwn driver) and with KMS. Resume has never worked on this
system.
--=20
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558@gmail.com