Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:05:08 -0700
From:      "Chad Thunberg" <chadth@atvideo.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   firewall + internal mail server

I am setting up a firewall and enabled natd but have an internal mail
server.  Is there a way to still be able to access the internal mail server
from the outside for sending and receiving email?  I thought about giving
the firewall a vhost of mail.host.com and diverting packets that came in
from 110 and 25 to the internal mail server but from the man pages, divert
seems to be used for diverting packets from one port to another on the same
machine instead of diverting them to a new or ineternal ip.  Any help on the
subject would be great.  I would rather not put the mail server outside of
the firewall.

Thanks,
-Chad