Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:21:39 +0200
From:      Ahmed Ossama <ahmed@aossama.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Administrating more than 10 servers

Thanks guys, I have collected a lot of info, I guess I have to arrange
them into some procedures and steps.

I will be using nagios and puppet, and certainly a version control
system (most probably subversion). Also I am going export a site wide
directory of the common files via NFS. And follow the UNIX
infrastructure management from scratch.