Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:46:51 -0800
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Jesse Geddis <sgeine@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stable install

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 07:18:37AM -0800, Jesse Geddis wrote:
> Chris, I was browsing around at freebsd.org and came across this, will the
> floppies included in this tree allow me to ftp install from it?
>
> ftp://releng4.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/4.4-20020206-STABLE/

You could just as well use the 4.5-RELEASE floppies to install from
there. The trick to using that site (which I didn't feel like
explaining for your first mail, sorry ;) is you need to go into the
sysinstall(8) configuration and set up the release name and the ftp
directory path so that it can find that URL you quoted.