Date:      Thu, 07 Aug 2014 09:04:36 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Julie =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Koubov=E1?= <juliekoubova@icloud.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trying to upgrade from 9.2 to 10-STABLE, make buildworld fails on yacc

On Thu, 2014-08-07 at 11:55 +0000, Julie Koubov=E1 wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I am trying to upgrade from 9.2 to 10-STABLE, kernel-toolchain and buil=
dkernel completes successfully, but make buildworld fails when linking ya=
cc. Any ideas, please? I deleted everything in /usr/obj and started from =
scratch, but it didn't help.
>=20
> Hopefully all relevant files are here:=20
> https://gist.github.com/jachymko/8d1de9eb1826ae942f67
>=20
> Thanks!
> Julie

This has been fixed in r269662, but the fix needs to be merged to
10-stable for it to be helpful, and that won't happen for a few days.
You can manually apply the change from r269662 to your 10-stable sources
to make progress now.

-- Ian