Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 1998 22:56:57 -0700
From:      Chris Brunner <cjb@efn.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Extended DOS partition

Is it possible to change the FS of a logical drive in an extended DOS
partition from MSDOS to UFS?  I need some space and my FAT formatted
cd-image drive will make a good temporary /usr/obj to do a make
aout-to-elf.  Is there a way to do this without losing the entire extended
partition?  The logical drive is empty already, but the others are not.
Thanks!

--
-= Chris Brunner
-= cjb@efn.org